Discovering a Personal Ally in the Akashic Field

During my return flight to Tucson from Chicago following my Akashic leadership training, I had an epiphany. We had done some intense work on ancestral and past-life healing, so I wasnt surprised when the spirit of my father appeared in this numinous fly-zone. What brought the tears was that he  was being revealed as a great ally and overseer for my spiritual work, though he had died 27 years ago. Through connecting with our ancestors in the Akashic Records, I saw him as the artist, spiritual seeker, playful being and now as a beacon of light to support my journey as seeker and wayshower.

I was also shown why I would choose Eric and Marylou Stone as my parents. From my pre-birth zone of choice somewhere in the late 1940s by earth time, I saw this loving, established family of four on Evergreen Street in Burbank, CA. They were listening to big band music on the radio while mom cooked the family meal. I also saw my parents working out a spiritual dilemma, unbeknownst to them. I wanted to come in and play with them and be shown, and show them, the route to wholeness and freedom. I would arrive on election day, 11/7/50.

My father left his homeland in Sweden to find a new life in America within the budding film industry in Hollywood in the 1920s. He would convert from being a Lutheran to a Christian Scientist after receiving a powerful near-death healing through the Victorian religion that professed mind over matter and scorned modern medicine. My mother was born into Christian Science, so it was this spiritual link that brought her and my father together.

I became confused by this religion at an early age. I could abide by everything being spiritual and love and of the mind, but I couldnt accept its denial of matter. What about these physical bodies that get sick and die? That was an error of thinking! So, I chose to come into a 1950s industrialized world fixated on the material plane and the minds power of reason; a world that essentially negated spirit, while my parents negated the material, choosing Spirit as the essential reality. Perfect!

Through my parents wisdom and/or ignorance, they allowed me to seek and find my own way. My mission was to find peace and freedom and discover the interconnectedness of all things. They unknowingly granted me the space to leave the tribe and to explore a path that would lead to Eastern philosophy and later an avocation in Traditional Chinese Medicine. I would find spiritual connection through Tibetan Buddhism and through the Akashic Records. The freedom I had been seeking would show up for me in discovering spirit in matterYang within Yin and releasing limiting beliefs. I am still working on peace, which I find through nature and being in alignment with my higher Self.

It was often painful and alienating swimming against the current, a process that was essential in order to come into my own authority. It was probably challenging for my father leaving his known world and recreating a new one in America, where he heard the streets were paved in gold. He did not reap the wealth he may have dreamed for himself and his family, but he carried the light, the humor and talent in his work. And I appreciate his carrying the light for me in spirit as a loving, playful ally to help support my evolution in consciousness.   

Comments

Popular Posts