Peace and Global Concerns as Seen in the Akashic Records

My global concern at this time is global greed and its repercussions, e.g., illness and poverty due to profit over health and welfare; the destruction of the environment for resources that are not shared but bought and sold.

The image of global greed that I got in my Records was that of CEOs, bankers, etc., as ants amassing the alleged scarce treasure and hoarding it in a bunker behind a great, iron door. The horror to me is that men in board rooms are deciding the fate of the masses that force the population to fight and struggle for basic rights of food, shelter and health, not to mention dignity.

I ask the Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones to help me deal with my grief and outrage. How can I accept and allow this to be as dreadful as it is? At the Soul level I understand that profit and gold have become a substitute for love and that humanity is hungry for warmth, love and nourishment. It’s as if the CEOs and banksters have taken on the role of strict father figure, deciding what’s right for the rest of us. How was this a good idea? They think they are helping and know what’s best for us.

I think the benefits of global greed, wealth and power is to wake the rest of us up to our own greatness, to be our own authority, to see that we do have choice, that we are abundant souls with limitless wealth and goodness. I can see that those in suits that I have judged an enemy may really be my benefactor. 

The peace in this situation is predicated on generosity, compassion, sharing, honoring, respecting, caring for others, sanctifying, nurturing and gathering together. The next step I need to take for peace is through allowing these attributes to be infused in my life. I need not make anyone else wrong!


Comments

Popular Posts